Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Posted by iampaolov | File under : , , ,

Now that we are done with the blind auditions, I will make my assumptions on who will stay longer on the competition for each team, my basis would be their auditions plus their charisma and stage presence. I will also include which team is the strongest and weakest. Let's see if we have the same picks.

STRONGEST TEAM:

#TeamADAM @adamlevine

I chose Team Adam as the strongest team because of Judith Hill. 90% of my decision was simply because of her. She can win this. No doubt that she is the person to beat this season. I just hope she sustains her intensity and improve every week!


Members of Team Adam that I think will also do well in the competition:
- Sarah Simmons, MidasWhale, Sasha Allen and Duncan Kamakana. 

Not behind by far, #TeamUSHER @UsherRaymondIV . His team is my 2nd team to beat, although  he wasn't able to get Judith Hill(which I still think would be the perfect fit for her) he was still able to form a very strong team!

Save the best for the last! I think Usher got two-three singers who could be with him until the end. And that is a good thing for him! 

In my opinion, any of Vedo, Ryan Innes and Jessica Childress can totally be with him until the end and win The Voice!




Usher has a deep team, probably the most talented team this season, he still has Josiah Hawley, Michelle Chamuel and Jeff Lewis!

Third team, #TeamBlake @BlakeShelton

Definitely Blake has come up to win this one for the third straight time, and I was right about him getting Cassadee all the way to end and she eventually won! I think his team is not that strong this year, but definitely two talented great singers are on his team!

Danielle Bradbery and Christian Porter will be his main guns for me.



He still has the Morgan Twins and the Swon Brothers to back him up.


#TeamSHAKIRA @Shakira

I'm still having second thoughts about her team, but she definitely has one of my favorites, and she is very lucky because he might bring her until the end!

Kris Thomas will be her main guy, and I am confident that he will be the last guy standing on Team Shakira. But the likes of Cathia and Monique Abbadie, the Latina singers are also forces to be reckoned with! Luke Edgemon is also good!



I can't wait for the battle rounds!! :]

Do you agree with me? Who are your favorites?

(Photo credits: Google, Facebook and NBC The Voice Page)

Keep the Faith.




0 comments:

Post a Comment