Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Posted by iampaolov | File under : , , ,

He is back! I thought he already gave up his NBA career. I am very happy to see my favorite Rockets player back! It's sad to see that he will play for San Antonio Spurs, but I will still take it. Who doesn't want to see Tracy McGrady play again?


If I remember it right, Tracy McGrady has never won a playoff series, I think this is the perfect team for him. Spurs would definitely need him. But the question is, can he still play as good as he was before? His latest league was Chinese Basketball Association where he played for Qingdao Eagles and he averaged 25 points, 7.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game. Not bad at all! 

I just hope he won't face the Houston Rockets come playoffs. That would be epic and dramatic at the same time! I am not a Spurs fan, but he will be a very big boost on their NBA campaign! The Spurs are currently at 58-23, making them the 2nd seed on the Western Conference



Welcome to the Spurs Nation Tracy McGrady!

(for the complete news: Spurs sign Tracy McGrady)

Keep the Faith.
Paolo

0 comments:

Post a Comment