Saturday, May 25, 2013

Posted by iampaolov |


I've been really busy for the past two weeks adjusting on my new work, new environment and so far, I am having a blast. I am really thankful to the Lord for giving me this blessing. I've waited for this one. I just have so many things to be thankful for.

One of the major sacrifices that I have to give up was my addiction for US TV Series. Before, I make it to a point that as soon as the links got available for download on torrent, I will be downloading it as soon as possible. But now, I have to wait until the weekend to have the time to watch it. It's really hard for me, especially that almost all of the shows that I am watching are on their season finales! Modern Family, The Middle, Revolution, and etc. Second was really my time with my family. 

I needed this break. I'm sorry if I'm not able to update this as often as before, but I will try my best to keep up. I'll just share some thoughts regarding on what I've watched today:

Modern Family

This show has got to be the best show today. After Chuck, Modern Family is really my favorite. Family, romance, comedy, all packed in one. Phil Dunphy is my guy. He is hilarious! I'm excited for Season 5! 

The Middle

Axle graduate high school! He did! The Heck family successfully ended this season with a high note. Sue got her driver's permit, and Brick was able to deliver his speech well. The Middle and Modern Family are different but what I love about them is that they tackle family. And on how important the relationships between family are.

New Girl

I'm just happy for Jess and Nick! :) Can't wait for season 3! 

I still have a lot of catching up to do! Hannibal, Revolution, Elementary and Men At Work! Hopefully I can catch up until tomorrow. 

Well, that's all for now! Will try to do another one tonight regarding the latest episode of The Voice.

Keep the Faith.
Paolo

0 comments:

Post a Comment