Sunday, April 28, 2013


Tomorrow will be the start of the knockout round for The Voice so I saved my last review of battle round for today. I must say that the last episode was a hard act to follow since all of the singers were great and really made themselves shine. 


First to perform are Brandon Roush and Shawna P of Team Shakira. I got bored on their performance and I was surprised that Shakira chose Shawna. Clearly Brandon has a bigger chance than Shawna. Pretty sure Shakira knows she made a big mistake on this one.

Shakira chose Shawna P.


Duncan Kamakana and Sarah Simmons of Team Adam was next to perform. Sarah Simmons just murdered the song! She is really great! She ate Duncan alive! Sarah can sing with a clear voice then stretch it out to have a raspy one! Adam has a lot of great singers on his team. I am 60% sure that Team Adam will bag this season! Just too much talents!

Sarah Simmons won over Duncan Kamakana

Shakira's Cathia and Mary Miranda battled for that one last spot on Team Shakira. I personally think Cathia will win this one but I was quite surprised Mary Miranda did much better. Finally, Shakira got right on this one! But to sum up Shakira's team, her team has got to be the weakest. I don't know why, but if Kris Thomas won't make it until the end, I'll be dead. Haha

Mary Miranda won and Cathia was stolen by Usher


One thing I hated this season is that the producers of the show doesn't show everyone's performances. I think that is unfair. How can the others have a following if they don't have any chance to prove themselves on screen?


Michelle Chamuel won against Chelsea M.

Adam chose Amy Whitcomb

Blake chose Justin Williams instead of the Morgan Twins

I'm excited for tomorrow's new episode!!

Credits to NBC The Voice for the photos!

Keep the Faith.
Paolo




0 comments:

Post a Comment