Monday, July 29, 2013




Last but definitely not the least, my team. Team Apl. If I would have joined The Voice, I would probably choose between Sarah(fanbase purposes) and Apl(international connections). Haha. Wise thinker! Apl De Ap clearly knows what it takes to succeed and if you don't end up winning the competition, I am pretty sure he will still be there to support and help you reach your dreams.


I will be very bias. I am telling you this early. Haha.


Team Apl's strongest contender? My idol. My voice. Thor Dulay! I've been supporting him way way before he auditioned here that's why I am really happy that he decided to join this competition. He deserves to be really famous. I almost got emotional after seeing him take the center stage again. Haha. I am really happy and proud that he made it! He will win this season! 
Need I say more?

Just in awe every time I hear him sing!

Tristhan Perfecto will be the next one. He is not that much talked about but he can really deliver. His version of It will rain is really good! I am excited to see him come battle rounds. His high range will be one of his advantages.



The last to complete the Team Apl's big three would be the very entertaining Janice Javier. She can sing anything! Big voice and quite a wide range too, she can definitely give anyone a hard time! I hope they will be all give the right and equal amount of time to really shine and show what they're capable of.

Here are the rest of Team Apl:

1. Thor Dulay **
2. Corazon dela Cruz
3. Lorenzana Siblings (Guji and Grace)
4. Sir Lord Lumibao
5. Moira dela Torre
6. Cara Manglapus
7. Lance Fabros
8. Tristhan Perfecto **
9. Janice Javier **
10. Penelope Matanguihan
11. Jessica Corpuz
12. Jessica Reynoso
13. Emmanuelle Vera

** Paolo's picks


I can still say that Team Apl is the strongest team but Team Lea really comes close too. This will be a very good competition! I hope to see some surprises and even upsets! I also hope to see new names to really make a scene and surprise us! 



Catch the Voice Of The Philippines on ABS-CBN. Saturdays around 930pm and on Sundays 815pm. :)


Credits to Google for all the photos. 

Do you agree with my picks? Tell me why/why not. :)

Keep the Faith.
Paolo

2 comments:

  1. I too am a fan of thor before the voice PH. I particularly like his duet with nina. But it saddened me when he chose apl as his coach because i'm a Sarah fan by heart. tough luck thor. I won't support you this time :D he he he. you are right though with Sarah's fan base. we are one tight bunch. team Sarah all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Thor did the right decision. RNB artists can be big in the US. He is clearly thinking even after this competition is over. :]

    ReplyDelete