Sunday, October 6, 2013

Posted by iampaolov | File under : , , , , , , ,
All good things come to an end. It feels like attending a graduation. You will see all those who made it to the end and just feel really proud on how far they have been. The journey of Mitoy, Klarisse, Myk and Janice will all come to an end. Who will be the FIRST winner of The Voice Of The Philippines? 

 I only have good words for this show. This is probably the BEST SINGING COMPETITION we've had in the Philippines. From the hosts, the set, the coaches and the contestants, this show has really put a very high bar if ever there will be another singing competition that our country will have. I had always thought Pinoy Pop Superstar and Philippine Idol have good formats but The Voice in general has probably the best format for a singing cometition in the world. 



Our FIRST GRAND WINNER OF THE VOICE OF THE PHILIPPINES IS............ MITOY YONTING! All of us probably saw this coming, right? Or predicted that Mitoy will probably be in the finale. From his blind audition, we knew he will go far. His crazy limitless range is something that made him be loved by the Filipinos. It might be something that we always hear here in our country but he has something special that sets him apart from the others. His emotional connection on any song he sings. 

The exact time when Mitoy's name was announced!
 

I am just lost for words for this final article regarding the voice, I have seen my Idol Thor who inspired me to go back to singing after quite some time, the show itself inspired me to dream big again and I do hope I can make it someday. To all the members and fans of #TeamApl, #TeamSarah, #TeamBamboo/#KampKawayan and #TeamLea, congratulations to all of us!

 
The finale happened a day before my birthday and I would just like to share that I had the blessing to meet some of the contestants. They are all very nice!:)












I felt like a contestant already. :) haha! I wish I could have a photo with Janice Javier, she is really my winner among the four of them. I know we will be seeing more from her. May she have a fruitful career ahead. I would like to also take this chance to congratulate everyone who made this show possible. You guys made history!

Congratulations to our Coaches as well. Will we see them again for Season 2?








Congrats to the winning coach! Coach Lea Salonga!:) 

Will there be changes? Who will replace who?


Writing for The Voice has been a blast for me! Thank you to everyone who shared their opinions, whether you agreed or not, I am still very thankful!:) See you next season!:)

God Bless us all!
All photos are from my phone. :)


Keep the Faith.
Paolo

0 comments:

Post a Comment