Saturday, May 18, 2013

Posted by iampaolov |
It's been a while. I've been very busy last week. I'm still adjusting on my new work and hopefully I can adjust as soon as possible. What's new?

--

POLITICS.

The Commission on Elections (Comelec)’s 11:48 am update.



Grace Poe still leads the race with 19,828,262 votes. As for me, after the latest counting, I got 0/12 right. On my older post, I stated that I will vote for Sonny Angara but I replaced him with Falcone. Majority are surprised with the results, but we can't do anything but hope for the best. Now's not the time to really point fingers but support them in whatever way possible.

---

SPORTS.

BASKETBALL.

NBA.

WEST
Grizzlies d. Thunders: 4-1
Spurs d. Warriors: 4-2

EAST
Miami d. Bulls: 4-1
Pacers vs Knicks: 3-2

PBA.

Alaska leads 2-0 against Ginebra. Both games were really dominated by Alaska. 

Game1: 87-70
Game2: 104-90

Ginebra needs to rest Macklin. JJ, Kerby, and LA should take the lead. Lead the team. Ellis/Baracael for support. Josh too.  Alaska's bench is probably the deepest bench in the league. Any one can score, at any given time.

VOLLEYBALL.

V-LEAGUE.

For the first time since the league started, UST will miss the Finals. UST lost to Ateneo twice, both in 4 sets. While for ADU and NU, Series is tied at 1-1. Game 3 will be on Sunday at the Philsports Arena. 

NU will rely on veterans Din Din Santiago, Rubie De Leon, Mina Aganon and superstar libero Jen Reyes, while for ADU, the services of the trio of Benting, Soriano and Pineda will be really needed.

Credits to Mr. Arnold Cruz for the photo

--

TV SERIES.

I've been watching a lot of series and majority of them ended their season this week but some of them will still return.

Arrow, Elementary, American Idol, 2 Broke Girls, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Community, New Girl, Beauty and the Beast, Revolution and Survivor are all coming back next season.

Baby Daddy & Melissa and Joey will return on Fall! :]

American Idol Season 12 Winner is Candice Glover!



That's it!

I'm really excited for new things to come! Hopefully we can see more good shows, and last but not the least, Ginebra winning the championship! :)

Keep the Faith.
Paolo


0 comments:

Post a Comment