Monday, July 29, 2013



It's time to get to know the members of each team. I will enumerate everyone and will probably tell who I think are the strongest members of each team. 



Let us start with Team Sarah. I am correcting myself, I honestly thought that Team Sarah was one of the weakest team but I have got to say, she also got some really good singers on her team. I am impressed that Sarah, despite being the youngest among the 4, know what she really want for her team.



Probably her strongest weapon for this season, Junji Arias will be Team Sarah's front runner for this season. Junji sang the song I'll be there for you and got a 3 chair turn. I must say, I did not expect Junji to choose Sarah in the first place, but who couldn't pick a coach who treated you like a hero after you performed? I would say this was a very smart choice for Junji too.



Junji Arias: I'll be there for you



Sarah also got a very good soulful singer in the name of Maki Ricafort. The former South Border member is now ready to make his own name. His version of Foolish Heart is probably one of the smoothest version I have ever heard. Controlled, and you can really hear that he has been doing this for a very long time. Among Team Sarah, I am rooting for Maki Ricafort.


Next one would be Morissete Amon, she was the one who looks like and sounds like just like Sarah Geronimo. Definitely has the qualities to become the next popstar. She is also one of the better singers on her team. Michaellen Temporada, a registered Nurse but now he is not in the hospital but rather in the stage fulfilling his dream. He sang the song Summertime and got a 4 chair turn from the judges. Sarah is very lucky to have this guy.




Last but not the least, I can also see Hans Dimayuga staying for a long time in this competition. Sarah was the only one who pushed her button but I was really impressed with his vocals on that song. Let's hope that he will stay consistent.

Those are my top picks for Team Sarah. Here are the rest of the team:

Team Sarah
1. Junji Arias **
2. Eva delos Santos
3. Morissette Amon **
4. Michaellen Temporada **
5. Gabriel Ramos
6. Hans Dimayuga **
7. Kathreen Castro
8. Hideyuki Ito
9. Lecelle Trinidad
10. Maki Ricafort **
11. Klarisse de Guzman
12. Rouxette Swinton
13. Dave Jonathan Lamar

Note: ** Paolo's picks

Do you have the same picks with mine? Who are the strongest singers for Team Sarah? 

Keep the Faith.
Paolo

0 comments:

Post a Comment