Monday, April 22, 2013

(Credits to Rappler for the photo)

This is the latest Social Weather Stations(SWS) Survey done on April 13-15 2013. I couldn't help but wonder where are they doing this kind of research. The numbers are very important, where did they conducted the research, who are the correspondents, age margin, and etc.

I couldn't believe that we are still seeing familiar names. Legarda, Cayetano, Aquino, Ejercito, Angara, Enrile, Magsaysay and others. What have they done to improve our country? For this upcoming elections, I will definitely go for the fresh blood, new names, new hopes. I believe we can do it, we just have to change the USUAL things that we are doing, like voting for the same names all over again.

Here's my take about the SWS Magic 12 survey results:

1. Loren Legarda - again? Can she still offer something "new"? She's been there for a long time.
2. Alan Cayetano - another Cayetano in the house? Pass.
3. Nancy Binay - YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. No credentials? No political experience? Don't get fooled! 
4. Cynthia Villar - at least she had experience to back her up. I won't vote for her still.
5. Chiz Escudero - on my list of senatoriables, I would still probably vote for him.
6. Bam Aquino - NO. Another AQUINO? 
7. Koko Pimentel - "Maybe". He was impressive on Harapan 2013 though.
8. JV Ejercito - NO
9. Sonny Angara - "maybe" he is not as vocal as the other candidates and for that is quite good since he is not for fame.
10. Grace Poe - NOE way! Using his father's name? Be an action star then!
11. Antonio Trillanes - at first I really rooting for him, but after deep reading and research, I decided not to vote for him.
12. Juan Ponce Enrile - HINDI pwede sa Senado si Enrile!
13. Gringo Honasan, Migs Zubiri and Ramon Magsaysay - all NO. Usual names, were they able to do something valuable?

After series of debates, and my own readings, I wasn't still able to complete my Magic 12.

(In alphabetical order)

1. Sonny Angara - (Team PNOY)
2. Teodoro CasiƱo - (Makabayan Partylist)
3. Rizalito David - (Ang Kapatiran)
4. JC Delos Reyes - (Ang Kapatiran)
5. Richard Gordon - (UNA)
6. Edward Hagedorn -(Independent)
7. Marwin Llasos - (Ang Kapatiran)
8. Mitos Magsaysay - (UNA)

Still thinking of the other 4 slots.

Who are your senatoriables? :)

I hope majority of the Filipinos make the right decision. 

Keep the Faith.
Paolo

0 comments:

Post a Comment